Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh Keys!

Very terrible sorry to everyone at the office!!

Finally, I did something bad on the fifth day of work. As usual, each day at work I need to pee twice, in the morning and at noon. Well, today noon I went to pee and as usual the toilet door is closed after the children go home. Thankfully we got our own keys.

I went to the toilet bringing the key, as I had done my 'thing' I didn't realize that I didn't put the keys on my pocket. As a result, the keys fell down into the closet hole!!!!! So I ran to Elsa, she was at her desk, she thought that I was having kind of mystical experience that maybe I heard something scary. But once I told her that I fell the keys, she laughed and helped me to find a stick to pick it out. EEWW!! It was so yuck! But there is no other way than picking it out. I did it.
We washed it by using hot water and floor cleaner liquid then washed it again under cold water. So yucky but kinda hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment