Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First day of making money

I guess I'm not supposed to say making money, because the term is quite different from the reality. If Americans' say making money, I believe that what they mean is they do want to make money literally. That's why there are many entrepreneurs out there starting their own businesses. Different from us, that we don't make money but look for it by working hard. Maybe this is why not all, even few, the Indonesian youths think of making their own money. Mostly prefer to seek money wherever instead of be the boss.

Well, to make it general in English, I will just use the term making money then.

This is my first day of a real work. I used to work in campus, but now I work in an language institution for real. I am so excited as well as confused about what I am supposed to do right now.

They said that all I have to do now is just relax, waiting for the contract paper to sign. An after that, here comes the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment