Friday, February 18, 2011

3rd day of working

I've decided to write my blog everyday from now on. I want to share the story of my work everyday. If I get a chance to write of course.

This the third day of working and there is a Barongsai outside the office. Barongsai is a Chinese traditional dance wearing this big long dragon costume. There should be minimum two people playing it and when they play, it's a WOW! Because it needs special skill to do that. Jump here, jump there. Jump everywhere on some arranged poles.

My office is located in a school. That's why it's quite hectic outside, the children from kindergarten till senior high school are out of their classes. It's Friday and casual! Anyway, on this third day of working I haven't been able to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I'm just waiting for being asked to do something. I hate this condition actually. I'd like to move and move and making a move. Not sitting here all day long.

Well, okay I gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment