Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tragic Mourning Morning

I don't understand whether there has been a plan for each human or not every time they wake up in the morning. I woke up so fresh this morning planning to have some work to do, I thought it was gonna be a busy day today. The fact, it became the busiest day for my heart. My closed friend, Mega, she fell down on the street because there was a car driven so fast that I even almost got a heart attack. After all, Mega was about to be massaged by a man who works in my campus, I think he was being polite and as an old man he was probably shocked by Mega's falling down; moreover, he was worried if only there could be something worse happen to the foot. Then when he started to massage her foot, Mega suddenly collapsed and hit the edge of the place where she sat. There was blood everywhere. I got scared. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. It is the second time I saw her got bleeding because of accident. Thank God, she is okay now after the doc stitched her bleeding wound on her head. It's just hard to see someone you care gets an accident like that. Dreading dreading.. soo dreading!

Is it some kind of God's plan for her? What's behind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment