Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bali, the second home

I'm starting to think that Bali is my second home. First, my grandmother lives there and I always come to her whenever I got holidays and money (considering the fact that I'm still a student). Second, I feel peaceful and free being there for there are no such regulations and worries about how to wear proper clothes etc. despite all its traditional rules. Third, beach. 

Last September, Alwan and I went there again to visit my grandma. Well, it's been quite a long time not seeing her; moreover, she kept asking me to go there. She always says this thing bothering me "Come to Bali before I'm gone.." I mean, what on earth someone sounds so predictable like that. It's just I hate talking about death. It's not that I don't care, but just avoid such words.

Alwan and I didn't stay at home all day long. We went to go around the province just to get a new place that we've never been there. We got some no beaches on the way to Padang Bai, oh it's such a very very very looooooooooong way. If you want to go there, just don't use the motor bike. Unless you want to tan your skin. Finally, we couldn't make it to Padang Bai for me being so fussy about the weather, dehydration, dust, everything. I just want to go shopping because that was my schedule for that day before I spend all the money to some kind of no-need stuffs. Then we turned around and we decided to go to Sanur. I bet you know Sanur.

There are so many things have changed in Sanur. 




Alwan went crazy at that time, he is always happy going to beach. So, I let him be while I prefer walking around it and taking picture of him.


(I got trouble to upload the pictures, I am in my office with certain capacity of bandwidth while someone here downloading a big amount size of whatever. Poor Indonesia, when can the citizens get such big bandwidth for each house?)

No comments:

Post a Comment