Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Me and Ice cream

Late at night.. I always have this appetite of having an ice cream.
A sweet vanilla ice cream with brownies topping and melted chocolate.
Yum. I can even taste it in my mouth right away even though I'm not eating it.
Do I sound like a psycho? Am I?
Well, I don't know. It's just the appetite. Nothing's wrong with it.
I'm trying to enjoy my life with the sweets.

I remember these days when I couldn't even eat much anything but fruits.
Back in high school, I was forced into a strict diet. I couldn't take a nap for more than 10 minutes or 5 hours at night. I could only eat half rice spoon of rice. I have to eat many fruits. I couldn't sleep earlier or wake up late. I have to work hard: washing the dishes, clothes. Pathetic? If you think so, it can be yes. But if you think it's not, it's not. It can be both. Because despite all the cannot-do things, now I can take care of my self better than my little sister or my friends.

I'm telling this story because I couldn't eat anything I want at that time but NOW, I can.
It's all up to me now. That's what I like of living alone. No hard feeling about it.
It's even possible will be just me and ice cream. God, I love ice cream.
Now Jenny Weisgerber is singing on my DVD player. Such perfect songs for this cold night and, I don't want to choose hot chocolate, Ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment