Friday, May 4, 2012

Are we okay?

Flickr
This is the time that I bet most of the women in this world hate. The time of unstable hormone; wanting to eat a lot and puke the foods again, to kick somebody's ass, to make anything become a problem, to be treated well, etc. It's the time of women's monthly period.
I know we, the women, sound and seem crazy at this time. I know you, the men, always want to avoid us at this very unstable time. But one thing for sure actually, we just want to be treated well. We just want you to be there for us and hug us. That's all. But none of you understand the hormone, NONE!
All you guys can do is just mumbling grumbling about us, you think we love to have this estrogen hormone?? No, not that much. We also wonder why we have this kind of period? Why can't we have the same thing with you, men?

All I can think about right now are cold fresh water, egg scramble, boiled potatoes and carrots, my bed and its pillows, ah... I wish I was at home now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment